Too many alerts and endless seas of data. Sound familiar? As the white noise builds, SOC and Incident Response teams waste valuable cycles sifting through multiple tools and systems looking for the contextual data needed to validate incident escalation and confirm false positives. Mired in the turmoil, analysts burn out and real threats go missing in the shadows.
Under constant attack and barraged by piles of alerts, SOC teams must examine and prioritize meaningful alerts that warrant further investigation. Piecing together a picture of what actually happened can take months. In the event of a true attack, the attacker may already have been well entrenched in the network—or may already have exfiltrated data.
In this on-demand webcast, Illusive SOC Expert Phil Chen demonstrates how the Illusive Networks platform can increase SOC efficiency and accelerate incident investigation through its Forensics-On-Demand capabilities.
Watch the webcast to learn:
- The biggest challenges facing SOC teams at this time
- How to receive high-fidelity, easy-to-consume forensics both in real-time and on demand
- Combining with other system alerts from SIEMs and other security technologies to provide a more comprehensive understanding and context for malicious events
- Additional context which can be correlated into a historical timeline that helps to better understand where incidents occurred and what running processes were involved
- Agentlessly enable faster deployment and collection than agent-based alternatives hampered by long upload times and slow responses.
Want to learn how Illusive can help with your cybersecurity needs? Fill out the form to request a demo >>>>>